- VERCE Online Training Workshop, 10 and 17 July
- IEEE ICIP 2014 (International Conference on Image Processing), 27-30 October, CNIT La Défense, Paris, France.
- Young Seismologists and Engineers Training Course during the 15th European conference on earthquake engineering & 34th general assembly of the european seismological commission, 20-23 August, Social Center of Istanbul Technical University at Maçka, Istanbul, Turkey
- NUMGE 2014 8th European Conference on Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering, 18-20 June, Delft, The Netherlands.
- EGU meeting, 27 April-02 May, in Vienna, Austria.
- Solid Earth Observing Systems, 14-15 April, ULIV, UK.
- GEO 2014, 11th Middle East Geosciences Conference and Exhibition, 11-12 March, Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Bahrain.
- AGU 2013 Fall Meeting, 9-13 December, San Francisco, California, USA
- CFP: ACM International Conference on Supercomputing 2013, 10-14 June, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, USA
- VERCE meeting, 22-26 April, (Paris)
- EASC2013: Solving Software Challenges for Exascale, 9-11 April, Edinburgh, UK
- EGI Community Forum 2013, 8-12 April, Manchester, UK
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2013, 7-12 April, Vienna, Austria
- Exploiting Heterogeneous HPC Platforms, APOS/HOPSA workshop in conjunction with HiPEAC 2013, 22nd January, Berlin, Germany
- VERCE meeting, 9-11 January (Munich)
- ORFEUS observatory coordination workshop, November 12-14, Istanbul (Turkey)
- 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, September 24-28, Lisbon (Portugal)
- VERCE NA3 Training, Liverpool, September 3-4
- Seismology for our IT community
- Data-Intensive Methods & Technologies (DISPEL...)
- European Seismological Commission 33-rd General Assembly, August 19-24, Moscow, Russia
SCI-BUS, SHIWA, EDGI joint Summer School on Workflows and Gateways for Grids and Clouds,
Budapest, Hungary, July 2-6.
Introducing the latest developments in Grid and Cloud computing.
2012 PRACE Scientific Conference, June 17, Hamburg (Germany).
Top European scientists highlighted advances in large scale simulation and key results obtained with support by PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe. The European Commission and the PRACE director presented Europe's vision for HPC.
- 2nd International conference on performance-based design in earthquake geotechnical engineering, May 28-30, Conference Center, Taormina (Italy)
- Workshop ORFEUS-NERA, May 25-30, Erice, Italy (?)
- 1st EPOS-ORFEUS, Erice, 25-30 May.
This workshop focused on the analysis of seismological data and their use for both monitoring and research.
Slides and posters.
- 3rd QUEST Workshop, May 20-26, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia
- Petascale Computational Geoscience Symposium, 13-16 May, Mandurah, WA, 621, Australia
- EGU General Assembly 2012, Vienna, Austria, 22-27 April.
Among the sessions:
- First EGI Community Forum,
Event hosted by EGI.eu in partnership with the Munich Network Management, a consortium of four German research institutions. at LRZ in Garching near Munich, Germany.
- 2nd Munich Earth Skience School, March 11-16
- IT coordination meeting, Utrecht, February 8-10